Thursday, June 28, 2007

Blues....


Amidst mundane code and non-monoxide smoke there's a shine to the evenings around here - its the blues. There's no better way to express melancholy than picking up the guitar and strumming a little 12 Bar. Although my endeavor is still in its inceptive stages there's a sense of realization I arrived at; blues has the quality to gently trickle through one's soul like the first drops of summer rain on a galvanized metal railing. Blues wails, blues stings, blues soars, blues takes you away to the unknown streets of unknown places where everything seems all so known - as if it was made that way. Wouldn't want to taint its pristinity and innocence, with my incoherent metaphors and inadequate language. Better left to a better writer to say.
I'm going through the sore fingertip phase presently - but code really doesn't need immaculate fingertips, whereas my blues guitar does. I rather preserve my tips for the better part of the day - the evenings, the shine. adios amigos.


No comments: